Sunday, July 14, 2013

Favorite Pins Friday-First Linky with The First Grade Parade

I will admit that I am new to all of this and linking up with other Blogs. I am slowly getting the hang of it. I also must say I love this one! A whole blog post to talk about pinterest, YAY!
http://thefirstgradeparade.blogspot.com/2013/07/favorite-pins-friday_12.html

I have found some amazing things on Pinterest! 
What a great way to practice multiplication facts at home. She has printables and instructions on how to make each folder. I love that this would be fine motor and following directions practice. I also love that each student could make one. Also, you could send home only the facts you want the student to practice. Then put a star on the card when they have mastered it and keep adding more cards to practice. 

2. I am a scrapbooker by nature, so I love anything crafty. My new favorite obsessions are Project Life and Washi tape. This next pin is about Washi Tape!
After clicking through the pin to get the URL, I discovered this also came from the same linky party. I currently have a pink keyboard cover on my computer that I am in love with. I probably won't do this pin but love it just the same. 

3. I found these super cute sugar cookies!
I love how super cute they are. Also, I love how easy they would be to make. 

I think I will be doing this post weekly!
Thanks for joining me and please remember to follow me and leave a comment!
Tammy


No comments:

Post a Comment