Monday, July 15, 2013

Groovebook!!! YAY!!

I just received my first Groovebook in the mail and have to tell you all about it! First of all, it is a free app that you download on your phone! Yes, I said free. Then you upload 100 photos and for $2.99 they print and ship them to you!
Here is the pretty cover. It is silver and sparkly. The edges are perforated, so the photos tear right out. Most of the photos printed out well. There are a few that are blurry. 

I don't know about you, but I take many pictures in my classroom using my phone. I was able to print these off in my first book. I plan on passing them out to students at Open House!

I hope you are still reading because here comes the awesome part! Use my code and you will get your first month free!

LENS11

Please leave me a comment if you use my code for your free Groovebook!

Hope you love yours as much as I love mine!

Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment